If you are currently studying or have previously studied in the UK, we would love for you to share your experience with us! We will use what you share on our websites and on social media to give students an idea of what to expect. Sharing your experience really helps future students!
Here are things you can write about:
- What it's like to be an international student in the UK (both in terms of general international student experience and specifically what it's like being a student from your country in the UK)
- What is the best thing about studying in the UK?
- What you like best about studying at your university
- What your degree is like (feel free to tell as much as you want about the course itself)
- What you do in your free time
- What it's like to live in the city/town that you live in
- Information about cost-of-living
- What your day-to-day life is like
- If your first language isn't English, what it was like using English on a daily basis
- Other things you think may be important to know for other prospective students. What do you wish you had known about studying in the UK before getting there?
How much you want to write is entirely up to you! We have no limit when it comes to the length of the text, and we are very happy to share what you have to say.
We constantly hear from students we are in contact with that it is very useful for them to be able to read about other people's student experiences.
Please write your experience in one of the following languages:
- English (all countries)
- Norwegian (if from Norway- for use on our Norwegian website)
- Spanish (if from Chile, Colombia, or Mexico-for use on our Latin American websites)
- Swedish (if from Sweden-for use on our Swedish website)
If you can also attach a picture of yourself, in front of the university, in the city you live in or the like, that would be great! Just be aware that this must be a photo you yourself or someone you know has taken, and which we are allowed to use on our website and social media.