Across the Pond Canada
Scholarship Application Form
In order to apply for one of our exclusive scholarships, complete the application form below and upload your supporting file by MAY 25th, 2018.
- As a refreshing change to the usual dry, merit-based scholarship applications you typically submit, we want you to have fun! Show us why you deserve this scholarship in a way that uniquely reflects you as a student.
- In a 2 to 4 minute video, share your enthusiasm and excitement for this coming adventure in a creative, entertaining way. See past winners’ submissions on the right, if you need help getting your creative juices flowing.
- We will be looking for your thoughts on the following questions:
- Why are you pursing this opportunity in the UK?
- Why is your chosen university the perfect choice for you?
- What do you hope to get out of the experience?
- How has Across the Pond helped you make this dream a reality? How has Across the Pond been an invaluable service to you? The answer to this question is required if you’re applying to the Across the Pond-specific Scholarship.
- While you can apply to more than one scholarship, each creative piece you submit must be university- or ATP-specific (depending on which scholarship to which you’re applying), and you must submit a new form and a separate video for each application.
- December 2017: ATP Scholarships are open for applications!
- March 15th, 2018: Semifinalists will be chosen by Across the Pond. Please note that you can apply after March 15th; however, we encourage applying by that date so that you have more time to get votes for your submission:
- May 25th, 2018: Final deadline for submissions. Winners will be chosen and announced in June.
PLEASE NOTE: By submitting a video for this application, you are agreeing to let Across the Pond post the video on their website, YouTube channel, and social media outlets. You also agree that your submission may be used in the future by Across the Pond for marketing purposes.