The University of York will be holding subject-specific online chat sessions from May to July to provide opportunities for offer holders, applicants, and prospective students to ask questions about their courses, the University, or life in York.
- Social Policy and Social Work: 10 May, afternoon
- Electronics: 12 May, 12 noon - 1pm (GMT)
- Language and Linguistic Science: 16 May, 4 - 5pm (GMT)
- Centre for Lifelong Learning: 17 May, 4 - 5pm (GMT)
- Chemistry: 18 May, 9.30 - 10.30am (GMT)
- Physics: 19 May, morning
- Education: 26 May, 10 - 11am (GMT)
- Law: 12 July, 4 - 5pm (GMT)
If you are interested in attending any of these sessions, or have questions about the University of York and its programs, contact your personal advisor, or enquire here to speak to us (mention the York sessions so we know to send you the details). We're always happy to help!